Kitchen & Dining
- 2-Bedroom / 2 bath suites
- Accommodates 4-6 people
- 2 Queen Beds
- A Futon -Double
- Air conditioning in each bedroom
- Large A/C in great room
- Linens, bath and beach towels
- Washing machine, dryer and eco-friendly outdoor clothesline(s)
- Closets with built- in drawers
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Security doors & windows
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm clocks
- Roof Top Deck 400 Sq. Feet.
- Covered Deck on Main level 400+ Sq. Feet
- Tables and Chairs
- 2-Outdoor Fans
- Outdoor shower
- Back porch
- Private Palapa
- 2-Hammocks under Palapa
- Beach chairs and side tables
- Beach loungers and Cushions
- 4 Bicycles complimentary for guests
- Traditional Belizean style charcoal barbecue
- Gated parking on the property
- Regular Yard and Beach maintenance
- Caribbean Beach,
- Caribbean Breezes,
- Views , Sea, Sun and Sand
Kitchen & Dining
- Full Size Gas Stove
- Full Size Fridge with water dispenser & Ice maker
- Multi filters on the fridge, water drinkable
- Coffee maker
- Toaster Oven
- NutriBullet Blender
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Chopping block
- Block of knives
- Full set pots, pans and frying pans
- Dining Area seats 6 comfortably
- Bar seating with 4 stools
- Large HDTV in the great room
- DVD Player + selection of movies
- Portable CD Player and a selection of CD’s
- Selection of board games and cards
- Wireless Internet access
- Local Cell phone provided (purchase minutes at local grocery stores)
There are two master suites strategically located on either side of the 500+ square foot great room.
Each master has custom designed Mahogany Queen Beds and night stands, tall lamps great for reading. Ample-sized closets to store all the clothes you won’t need.
The room size ensuites have large fully-tiled and glass block showers with rain shower/shower heads, quiet flush toilets and two double sinks with large drawers and cupboards for storage.
One bathroom contains a stacking washer/dryer with detergent provided.
Hang out in the great room with its 20 foot high, open beam, vaulted ceiling made from local woods Nargusta and Santa Maria. There are two distinct seating and relaxing areas. One is the TV area which includes a large flat screen, wall-mounted HDTV, a double futon and two large matching chairs. The other area has local rattan settee and chairs which creates a comfy reading or work corner.
Fully-equipped GE kitchen, a double door refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and potable water dispenser, full size gas range and oven, quiet dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, granite counter-tops with a 12 foot breakfast area, four swivel bar stools and mahogany cabinetry all locally made.
Dining area has large table and six chairs which if needed comfortably seats eight.
Staying cool in this house is a breeze, facing the Caribbean along with a little help from the eight fans (light and fan combinations) strategically located throughout. Air conditioning may be needed on breeze less nights so 3 A/C units are available, one in each bedroom and a large unit in the great room.
Floors are large non-slip ceramic tile used inside and out. The 400 square foot front deck has swivel rattan chairs, tables, hammocks and two more fans. It can get hot!
There is a second, 400 square foot rooftop deck with 360 degree panoramic view, ideal for enjoying the great sunrises, sunsets and spectacular star gazing.
This open floor plan, low maintenance home provides a relaxing, stress-free holiday experience that travellers dream about! Hang out and relax knowing you will not be roughing it at this vacation beach home.
Our beach home has two features, unique to our home and the village. There is a deck ceiling made with Exotic wild cane and an outdoor concrete spiral staircase.
How to Get Here
Fly into the Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport. Fly or Drive to Hopkins.
Fly: 18 minute flight to Dangriga Airport and a 30 minute drive to Hopkins.
Drive: 2 ½ -3 hour drive. Options rent a car or arrange for ground transfer.
Mirko is our official partner for transportation/transfers, flights, tours, and adventures. He is the expert in helping guests decide which option is best for them.
Belize the Country
A preferred vacation spot to escape the Northern winters because:
- Working language is English
- Easily accessible by air and land transportation
- USD ($) are readily accepted on a $2.00 BZE to $1.00 USD.
- Dry season is November to May the coolest and most pleasant period
- Waters are the clearest in March April, prime months for serious divers
- Wet season is June to October. Rains are sporadic, rarely last long before sun reappears.
- Average water temperature is 82 °F / 28 °C.
- Average air temperature is the same give or take a degree.
- Located at 17-○ latitude, so you are close to the equator.